All staff members work out the offices of the Community Futures Development Corporations located across Northern Ontario.
Program Manager – Northern Ontario
- My hidden strength is my ability to talk to anyone
- My perfect moment of happiness is when I am surrounded by family
- My favourite thing to do in my downtime is skate and run
- A fact about me that other people might not know is I love quiet time
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is make your passion work for you.
- An anecdote to better explain me could be when I recently moved to Thunder Bay in January 2016 and now work as a program coordinator for Head Start in Business! Excited to explore the new adventures that’s ahead!!
- My hidden strength is Sports. I’ve played: Basketball, Soccer, Biathlon, X-Country, Track and Field, Alpine Skiing, Hockey!
- My perfect moment of happiness is when I’m playing basketball, I’m a 3 point shooter.
- My favourite thing to do in my downtime is Fishing, while trolling in a boat in the sun and eating Sour Skittles!
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is to be your own kind of entrepreneur, work hard in life and everything will be possible.
- My perfect moment of happiness is when I am sitting on a beach by the ocean, sand in my toes and salt in my hair!
- My favourite thing to do in my downtime is cuddle up with a good book or go for a hike with my dog!
- When I was little I wanted to be a race car driver!
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is to see possibility and opportunity everywhere. Being an entrepreneur is a mindset.
- An anecdote to better explain me could be when I started coaching hockey, I realized that I can be a positive influence & roll model to so many kids. When the kids come up to me off the ice and give me hug and say thanks, it makes me proud of what I was able to accomplish and encourages me to look forward to so many more teaching opportunities where I can help guide and support the kids of our future.
- My hidden strength is shopping and never paying full price.
- 2 facts about me that other people might not know are I was the Captain of the Winnipeg Provincial Ringette team & we won the Championship. I hiked the Caves of Nerja in Málaga Spain.
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is To follow your dreams and not quit. The quirkiest of ideas could make millions!
My hidden strength is my stubbornness. I don’t give up easily!My perfect moment of happiness is being at Disney World! I was a cast member there twice and love everything Disney!My favourite thing to do in my downtime is Zumba. I am an instructor and love to dance!A fact about me that other people might not know is I love kids and have a passion for working with them.My advice for young entrepreneurs is to follow your dreams and don’t be afraid to do things alone. We only have one life so run like you’re on fire towards your wildest dreams! Only you can do it! Make your passion become a job and you’ll never work a day in your life.
Office location: The Kennedy Building
222 McIntyreStreet West Suite 312 NorthBay, Ontario P1B2Y8
Youth Entrepreneurship Coordinator – Head Start in Business
My hidden strength is my resiliency. My perfect moment of happiness is the birth of my three children.
My favourite thing to do in my downtime is spending time with my children, my dogs, as well as camping and cooking. A fact about me that other people might not know is that I studied Veterinary Technology in College.
My advice for young entrepreneurs is to not let other’s opinions influence you! If you have a vision – go for it whole heartedly! Because remember, professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the arc.
Office location: North Claybelt Community Futures Development Corporation