All staff members work out the offices of the Community Futures Development Corporations located across Northern Ontario.
Office Location: North Claybelt Community Futures Development Corporation
6, Ash St. Kapuskasing, Ontario, P5N 2C8
- My perfect moment of happiness is when I am sitting on a beach by the ocean, sand in my toes and salt in my hair!
- My favourite thing to do in my downtime is cuddle up with a good book or go for a hike with my dog!
- When I was little I wanted to be a race car driver!
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is to see possibility and opportunity everywhere. Being an entrepreneur is a mindset.
· My hidden strength is my social skills and energy. I am able to build lasting relationships with people and make a connection that is never forgotten.
· My perfect moment of happiness is when I am spending time with my two nephews’ and family.
· My favourite thing to do in my downtime is spending time with my two nephews. They bring out the kid in me! I love taking them on adventures and being there to experience there excitement on trying things for their first time.
· A fact about me that other people might not know is I am obsessed with anything music related. I play the drums, guitar, and sing. I have a huge collection of vinyl records and music that only grows each year.
· My advice for young entrepreneurs is don’t be afraid to dream! Anything is possible and dreams come true everyday!
Office location: Nipigon Tourist Information Centre
425 Highway 11/17, Nipigon, Ontario, P0T 2J0
Tel: (807) 825-4505 ext. 29
My hidden strength is my stubbornness. I don’t give up easily!My perfect moment of happiness is being at Disney World! I was a cast member there twice and love everything Disney!My favourite thing to do in my downtime is Zumba. I am an instructor and love to dance!A fact about me that other people might not know is I love kids and have a passion for working with them.My advice for young entrepreneurs is to follow your dreams and don’t be afraid to do things alone. We only have one life so run like you’re on fire towards your wildest dreams! Only you can do it! Make your passion become a job and you’ll never work a day in your life.
Office location: The Kennedy Building
222 McIntyreStreet West Suite 312 NorthBay, Ontario P1B2Y8
Youth Entrepreneurship Intern – Head Start in Business
My hidden strength is my adaptability – life moves quickly and sometimes you just have to roll with whatever comes your way (like when I decided to move three hours from home to start this new and exciting internship!).
My perfect moment of happiness is when I am laughing with family and friends.
My favourite thing to do in my downtime is watch the Office and cuddle up with my cat.
A fact about me that others might not know is that I love to travel. I have travelled to Kenya, India, and several places in Europe and the United States.
My advice for young entrepreneurs is to do whatever makes you happy. You can turn your passions and strengths into a fulfilling career as long as you try your best and never give up on yourself.
Office location: Parry Sound Community and Business Development Centre.
Parry Sound, Ontario
Tel: 705-746-4455 ext. 230 Cell: 705-559-3102
Youth Entrepreneurship Coordinator – Head Start in Business
My hidden strength is my resiliency. My perfect moment of happiness is the birth of my three children.
My favourite thing to do in my downtime is spending time with my children, my dogs, as well as camping and cooking. A fact about me that other people might not know is that I studied Veterinary Technology in College.
My advice for young entrepreneurs is to not let other’s opinions influence you! If you have a vision – go for it whole heartedly! Because remember, professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the arc.
Office location: North Claybelt Community Futures Development Corporation