All staff members work out the offices of the Community Futures Development Corporations located across Northern Ontario.
Program Manager – Northern Ontario
- My hidden strength is my ability to talk to anyone
- My perfect moment of happiness is when I am surrounded by family
- My favourite thing to do in my downtime is skate and run
- A fact about me that other people might not know is I love quiet time
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is make your passion work for you.
- An anecdote to better explain me could be when I recently moved to Thunder Bay in January 2016 and now work as a program coordinator for Head Start in Business! Excited to explore the new adventures that’s ahead!!
- My hidden strength is Sports. I’ve played: Basketball, Soccer, Biathlon, X-Country, Track and Field, Alpine Skiing, Hockey!
- My perfect moment of happiness is when I’m playing basketball, I’m a 3 point shooter.
- My favourite thing to do in my downtime is Fishing, while trolling in a boat in the sun and eating Sour Skittles!
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is to be your own kind of entrepreneur, work hard in life and everything will be possible.
- My perfect moment of happiness is when I am sitting on a beach by the ocean, sand in my toes and salt in my hair!
- My favourite thing to do in my downtime is cuddle up with a good book or go for a hike with my dog!
- When I was little I wanted to be a race car driver!
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is to see possibility and opportunity everywhere. Being an entrepreneur is a mindset.
- An anecdote to better explain me could be when I started coaching hockey, I realized that I can be a positive influence & roll model to so many kids. When the kids come up to me off the ice and give me hug and say thanks, it makes me proud of what I was able to accomplish and encourages me to look forward to so many more teaching opportunities where I can help guide and support the kids of our future.
- My hidden strength is shopping and never paying full price.
- 2 facts about me that other people might not know are I was the Captain of the Winnipeg Provincial Ringette team & we won the Championship. I hiked the Caves of Nerja in Málaga Spain.
- My advice for young entrepreneurs is To follow your dreams and not quit. The quirkiest of ideas could make millions!