Join our team!
Program Intern- Wawa area
Head start in Business is a 24 Community Futures Development Corporations project across Northern Ontario mandated to introduce entrepreneurship to youth. Under the direction of the CFDC Manager / HSIB Program Manager and Program Coordinator, the program intern shall:
Work with an enthusiastic team of youth entrepreneurship coordinators across Northern Ontario.
- Participate in and assist with Youth Enterprise Camp Regional project and the Enterprise Olympics Regional Project
- Solicit sponsorship
- Deliver project specific youth entrepreneurship programming
- Be responsible for program evaluation and assessment of deliverables
- Post-secondary education (College or University) in Business-related field
- Excellent communication skills in both Official Languages
- Possess a valid driver’s license and willing to travel
- Complete a current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
Please reply in writing with a resume stating qualifications and experience by Wednesday, January 31, 2018 to:
Superior East Community Futures Development Corporation
14 Ganley Street, P.O. Box 709
Wawa, ON P0S 1K0
Attention: Tracy Amos, General Manager
Fax: (705) 856-1107
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.